Home » Posts tagged 'Yosemite Mac'
Tag Archives: Yosemite Mac
OS X Yosemite download 10.10.1 released on November 2014 with a number of updates after the previous original Yosemite version 10.10 release. The Yosemite 10.10.1 was the most flexible operating system for the time being for Macintosh computers. Most of the Apple Mac users were shifted to this update because the update solve number of bugs on the system and it improves the reliability than the original OS X Yosemite download release.
All the Macintosh computers that run the Mac OS X Mountain Lion are eligible for running the OS X Yosemite download 10.10.1. But if need to get the maximum of the performance please consider the system requirements mentioned below.
2 GB RAM
Compatible Mac Devices for the OS X Yosemite 10.10.1
iMac, MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, Mac Mini, Mac Pro, and Xserve
What’s New on OS X Yosemite 10.10.1
- It increases the connectivity of Wi-Fi
- Mailing is very comfortable when you are using more than one email service providers.
- Time machine displayed older updates. Solve the problem with the update.
- Using Microsoft Exchange Server shows more reliable than OS X Yosemite original release.
- Connecting to remote computers improves with the update of Yosemite.
- Solve the problem was in the notification center widgets and actions.
- Show the updates on Mac Apps store previously didn’t show.
- Solve the problem courses with the Japanese language in the system.
How to install the OS X Yosemite download on your Macintosh computer.
You can download the OS X Yosemite from the Mac Apps Store
- First, you need to sign in to the Mac Apps store before you are going to download the OS X Yosemite.
- Then search for the OS X Yosemite installer from the search bar appears on the top- left the corner.
- You will be able to see some links for the download the file. Choose the correct link for downloading and go through the download process. ( for the downloading you must need to log in to the Apple Mac Store using the Apple ID).
- After the downloading complete, a window will pop up asking to install the OS X Yosemite. You can continue this process, but it is very important to remember, please keep a backup of your files and data.
- Or you can stop the normal installation and create a bootable USB installer with the downloaded OS X Yosemite download installer.
- Learn about how to create a bootable USB installer to install the Mac OS X Yosemite.
You can install the OS X Yosemite download on your Mac computer on empty volume as a clean install
This is an easy method to install the Mac OS X Yosemite. Because you are installing the OS X version on an empty volume which is no any available data on it. So you do not need to keep any backup to use. You all have to do is just clean all of the volumes on your Mac computer and install the OS freshly on it. You can use bootable USB installer for installing the Yosemite OS X version. Also, you can learn about creating a USB installer for the Google, YouTube, and websites. The Apple official website also gives information about creating a bootable installer for Mac OS installation.
Download the OS X Yosemite 10.11.1 update from here…