Home » Posts tagged 'Yosemite ISO Installer'
Tag Archives: Yosemite ISO Installer
Download Yosemite ISO
Apple Inc. is a multinational company in the United States of America which provides the best consumer electronics, computer software, and online services. The most famous supplies of the Apple Inc. are the iPhones, iPads, iPod touches, Apple Watch, and the Mac computers. And here in this article, we are going to talk about one of the well famous Mac operating systems; the Download Yosemite ISO. The Yosemite is the eleventh (version 10.10) major version for the operating system of the Macintosh computers. It came out on October 16, 2014, and still, it is often used by the Mac users. And if you are going to new update to this OS X Yosemite, you can directly Download Yosemite ISO from our website.
Introduction to Download Yosemite ISO
Out of a number of versions for the Mac operating system, the OS X Yosemite is the eleventh major version of it. It was first announced on June 02, 2014 at the WWDC 2014, and it came out for the public use on October 16, 2014. Many people loved the Download Yosemite ISO since the day it was released because of its stunning features and the user-friendliness. Although this version of the Mac operating system is a bit old now, it still remains as one of the outstanding versions because the features and the speed appeal to many users. If you are currently using the OS X Mavericks, the previous version of the Yosemite OS, and if your PC is compatible to Download Yosemite ISO, you can upgrade your PC to Yosemite ISO. Or, if you have upgraded from OS X Yosemite, and your PC is slower, you can come back to Download Yosemite ISO as well.
What is an ISO File?
An ISO file, which is also called as the ISO image, is an archive file that holds an identical copy of data on an optical disc such as CD or DVD. These ISO images are often used for the purposes of backing up optical discs and distributing set of large files to burn to an optical disc. In fact, an ISO image is a complete copy of everything on a physical disc ( CD/ DVD or Blu-ray-disc), and that includes the file system as well. The purpose of the existence of these ISO files is to archive an exact digital copy of a disc and to use it later to burn a new disc that contains exactly the copy of the original. These ISO files are mostly used to carry the operating systems such as Mac, Windows, and Linux. And here in this article, we are talking about one of the Mac operating systems; the Download Yosemite ISO.
Features of Download Yosemite ISO
- The OS X Yosemite has a friendly and easy-to-understand user interface. It maintains the OS X desktop metaphor in the Download Yosemite ISO. The design changes of this version of Mac OS includes new icons, dark and light color schemes, and Lucida Grande with Helvetica Neue as the system typeface defaults. The Dock has been changed as the 2D translucent rectangle from skeuomorphic glass shelf.
- In the Download Yosemite ISO, the Apple Inc. has focused on the Continuity feature to increase the integration with other services of the Apple and platforms like iOS and iCloud. The Handoff feature lets the OS integrate with iOS 8 running devices over Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth LE. Thus, the users are able to place and answer phone calls by using the iPhone as a channel. Also, you can send and receive text messages, load items on the mobile apps, activate personal hotspot, etc. directly and similarly into the desktop.
- Just like the iOS, now the Notification Center has a “Today” view feature. This feature displays the information and updates from numerous sources including the widgets. The Today view’s widgets are similar to ones in the iOS 8.
- The Download Yosemite ISO has been updated to iPhoto and Aperture from the Photos. With the help of the iCloud photo library, you can upload all of your photos across the devices.
- The Spotlight now displays its search box in the middle of the screen and it has the results from various online sources such as Maps, Bing, and Wikipedia.
- Some of the stock applications have been updated in the Download Yosemite ISO update. (ex:- Safari, Mail)
- A number of security features have been added to the Safari. I.e. a custom history clearing option to clear history, cookies, and other data that you used in the previous hour, day, or week.
- In addition to the Safari features, the Apple Inc. has added DuckDuckGo search engine to the search offerings. You can also close the tabs of the Safari by using an iOS device remotely.
- In the Download Yosemite ISO, the company has added a green ‘Zoom’ button on the windows to support for the full-screen mode. You can use this feature to enter the full-screen mode instead of enlarging the window.