Yosemite download from Mac Apps Store
Follow the steps for Yosemite download form Mac Apps Store
- Sign in to the Mac Apps store after lunching the Mac Apps store starter file on the desktop or laptop.
- Then use the search bar for find the Yosemite download link and click the button to download when you found. To download Yosemite you must sign in to the Mac Apps store by using Apple ID username and password.
- The Yosemite file is 5GB of size. So, please choose a proper drive which has relevant free space to download the file.
- After you download the Yosemite download file it will automatically open for installing. Do not proceed with the auto installation process.
- What you have to do is, quit from the auto installation process and create a bootable USB drive with the Yosemite installer.
- After that you will be able to boot up the Mac PC using the USB bootable installer.
- Learn about the Yosemite installing by USB bootable process from video tutorials and websites and guide them to complete the process.
Yosemite download from our server links
This method we are providing Yosemite download links for direct downloading. Please guide the following description for install the Yosemite Mac OS X.
Installing method one for Yosemite.
You can install the Yosemite into an empty volume of your PC or laptop or you can erase a volume and install the Mac OS X Yosemite. Here you do not install the Yosemite in current start up volume.
Second method: download El Capitan and Clean Install on Startup Volume
This is the method which is using a USB installer to install the Yosemite. Most of the people use this method for install Mac OS X versions on their Apple devices. In this method, the Mac OS X Yosemite will be installed on the existing startup drive. After you create the bootable installer on your USB drive you can plug in it to the Mac PC or laptop and go through the steps to install the Yosemite installer file.
System Requirements for Mac OS X Yosemite
2 GB of RAM, 8 GB storage, OS X 10.6.8 Snow Leopard
Compatible device models for Mac OS X Yosemite.
Mac Mini, MacBook, MacBook Pro 17-inch MacBook White and Black, MacBook Retina, iMac, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro 13-inch, MacBook Pro 15-inch, Mac Pro.
See the video guide..
How to create a bootable installer as startup drive for Mac OS Yosemite installing process.
You can download the Mac OS X Yosemite installer from the Mac Apps Store. Then you can start to create a bootable disk as a startup device with the Yosemite download installer. Please remember to use more than 12 GB of free space USB drive to use as a bootable installer.
Step one: – plug in the USB drive to the Mac PC (use a secondary internal partition for installing the files)
Step two: – open the terminal and use the createinstallmedia command to create the bootable USB installer.
Step three: – Enter the following path to the terminal
/Applications/Install\ OS\ X\ Yosemite.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia
Note: – the Yosemite installer must be in the application folder to do this step.
Note: – In this example, the Yosemite installer in the application folder and Myusb is the name of USB drive which is used to boot.
sudo /Applications/Install\ OS\ X\ Yosemite.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/Myusb --applicationpath /Applications/Install\ OS\ X\ Yosemite.app